Emily Williams House

Emily Williams House was named for a Roanoke, Va., resident who was a generous benefactress of Emory & Henry. Built in 1848 as a faculty residence, it continued in that capacity until becoming a student residence hall in the 1970s. In 1980, the building was converted for office use, and today it is home to the Emory & Henry Office of Admissions & Financial Aid.